Sat, 03 Apr|
ECSTATIC DANCE - ONLINE
Ecstatic Dance is an opportunity to find freedom in our own ability to feel and move with all that is and with everything that arises in our body, heart and mind!
Time & Location
03 Apr 2021, 18:00 – 22:00
Manchester, Manchester, UK
About the Event
We are so excited to hold this event.
You are invited to move, play, connect, sweat, renew, release and transform through the beauty of Ecstatic dancing. This is a safe and respectful environment that embraces 'all ways'. It is a practice that supports the free expression of emotions and inner space through movement and music.
Be true to yourself and open up to new possibilities whilst breaking free from the constricts of the day/week/month. This is a sacred space to truly let go and be completely with yourself for an EPIC 2 hours!!!
Without drugs or alcohol you are free to express yourself on the dance floor. Connect with yourself and with others in a fresh new way. Breathe deeply and ground your attention inwards.
PLEASE PLEASE ARRIVE ONTIME, THE DOORS GET CLOSED AND WE DONT WANT YOU TO MISS OUT ON THIS AMAZING EVENT
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DOORS open at 6:00pm - DOORS WILL BE CLOSED at 6:45pm
The space will be faciliated and guided by Liam Browne (Stone Cold Sober - Yoga Rave, Cacao Ceremonies) together with our incredible ecstatic dance DJ
If you arrive on time there will be the opportunity to have som Cacao £4 per mug.
Ecstatic Dance Guidlines:
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. NO DRUGS of any kind, ALCOHOL or SMOKING allowed, this is SOBER event
3. Mobile phones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
Namaste xxxx Liam
TICKETS ARE NON -REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE
for dancers who are students or struggling with work currently